hey

My blog about treats and all things sweet…x

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Tartan Scarves

Hey y'all, a very popular trend at the moment is tartan or checked scarves and I haven't purchased one yet as I haven't found the right colour and style. Many celebrities have been rocking this trend...
Jade Thirlwall: Sugarscape
Taylor Swift : Pinterest
Anne Hathaway: Dailymail

Here are a few of my favourites:
Tartan Scarves 2014
1 ~ Pull and Bear Oversized Checked Scarf £18
2 ~ Polo Ralph Lauren Women's Red Vintage Wash Tartan Wool Scarf £84
3 ~ Boohoo Fifi Dark Tartan Scarf £10 (sold out)
4 ~ Missguided Ala Tartan Scarf Navy £9.60
5 ~ Glen Prince Tartan Lambswool Scarf £25

I love all these winter colours in all the scarves and they all look super comfy.Tartan scarves are a Winter staple and a wardrobe must-have as it 100% brightens up a dreary day especially at the moment in the UK (which is most days).

Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment