hey

My blog about treats and all things sweet…x

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Winter Coats 2014

Coats 2014




1 ~ Topshop £89, Slouchy Wool Boyfriend Coat
2 ~ River Island £30, Black Check Oversized Jacket
3 ~ Boohoo £43, Lara Wool Look Boyfriend Coat
4 ~ New Look £50, Shell Pink Mix Boyfriend Coat

I love the pastel lilac colour of the Topshop coat, it looks so cosy and warm, I just want to snuggle in it! I like the second one because it is formal and its monochrome, which I love. The Boohoo coat is a really fun colour and I love the brightness of it. The New Look coat also looks so comfortable and I love the pastel colour! 

Which one is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. second is soooo loveley :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete