hey

My blog about treats and all things sweet…x

Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas

i love christmas, giving presents, receiving gifts, singing carols, eating chocolate, decorating the tree, watching movies...

My Top 5 Christmas Films:

1. Elf
2. Polar Express
3. Home Alone
4. A Christmas Carol 
5. Love Actually

 
My Top 5 Christmas Carols:

1. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey 
2. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizard
3. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow by Dean Martin
4. Jingle Bells by Basshunter
5. Rockin Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee


My Top 5 Christmas Treats:

1. Lindt, Lindor Maxi Ball
2. Guylian
3. Gingerbread Men
4. Candy Canes
5. Dairy Box


none of these photos are mine sorry

i hope everyone had a fab christmas. my news years resolution is to bog more, i will try haha














No comments:

Post a Comment