hey

My blog about treats and all things sweet…x

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Wardrobe staple guest post

Hey Hey to all Anna's followers!
I'm Lydia from blue-slushy.blogspot.co.uk (check me out!) and I'm one of Anna's close friends. As she is on holiday she asked me to do a guest post on her blog like she did for me whilst i was on summer camp. 
My post is about my current wardrobe staple.Summer Dresses



H&m £13 - hm.com
Uniqlo £20- uniqlo.com
Daisy print dress £20 - newlook.com
Pull Bear coral dress  £40 - pullandbear.com
French Connection flared shirt dres£33 usa.frenchconnection.com
Shirt dress £35 - thehut.com
H&m denim dress £15 - hm.com
Lace panel dress £23 - newlook.com
People Tree floral print sundress £44 - peopletree.co.uk
Tela Beauty Organics checked dress £180 - lespommettes.com
Miss Selfridge maxi dress £29- missselfridge.com

So, as you can see, my current fashion staple is a summer dress. Easy to throw on, perfect for every occasion and very nice looking! Here are a few of my current favourites. I normally team my summer dress with a satchel, pair of sandals and a pair of sunnies for my perfect summer look but all these dresses could be worn for the day or night depending on what accessories you add to it.
Feel free to have a peek at some of my other posts by clicking below.

No comments:

Post a Comment